This month I am involved with what BYU-Idaho calls the "Lazy Ironman Triatholon." Basically, what one person can do in 1 day, BYU-Idaho is giving us an entire month to complete.
It has been a lot of work and dedication, but such a great experience. Most days after school, work, and my internship you will most likely find me at the gym cranking out the miles on the bike while studying for upcoming tests. I have definitely got a sore bum since doing it, but it's all worth it in the end, especially since we get a free t-shirt if we complete it by November 30th!
An Ironman consists of running 26 miles (a marathon), biking 112 miles (97 laps), and swimming 2.4 miles.
So far I have completed 6 miles of running, 72 miles of biking, and 63 laps of swimming. This week I am hoping to finish the swimming and biking portions of the Triathlon so all I have to do over the Thanksgiving break is run.
I am lovin it!


No comments:
Post a Comment