Monday, April 4, 2011

General Conference!

General Conference was so great this year! I really tried to focus this time on certain questions I have pertaining to my life and my progression in this life. This past week I really tried to find some specific questions and before conference I wrote those questions down so I would have them fresh on my mind and would be able to reflect on them throughout the sessions. All of my questions were answered within the first session and then reiterated throughout the entire conference. General Conference has always been one of my favorite times of year because it’s a great time for me to evaluate myself and to improve on those things I'm lacking on. This time I really felt empowered and rejuvenated. And that is exactly what I have been needing! This church is so true! The spirit is real and God does care about each one of us, even when we think He doesn't! 


It was also nice to stay in Rexburg this general conference instead of worrying about traveling, even though I wanted to go down to Provo to see my new little niece. In between sessions on Saturday we got a group to go to the park and we had a picnic and tried to play Frisbee, but it was kind of hard in this wind tunnel. But it was great to be with good friends and enjoy the break between sessions together.
I have a lot of joy in my heart right now and hope that will help through this week of finals. I have been ready for this semester to be over for a long time and now it is almost here. I’m ready to start a new fresh semester and move forward with life. I’m also excited to get started on my bucket list for the summer…it’s going to be a blast! Life is so good and I am truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment