I am still working as the Office Assistant in the Information Technology Department part-time and love working there. I'm so grateful I have a good stable job and enjoy the people I work for.
I am currently playing 3 intramural sports (Grass Volleyball, Flag Football, and Ultimate Frisbee) and last week we won all of our games! I am also playing on the Competitive LaCrosse team and we start our games this week. So far the practices have been fun, but there are a lot of people who are playing that have never played before. I am also on council for the Vision Seminars that I taught last semester. This semester we are going to have a couple thousand students who have to take this seminar because they made it a requirement for one of the GE classes. We begin teaching today. These past few weekends we have been training the new facilitators and I'm excited to get them started teaching. Lindsey decided to jump on board and facilitate this semester so that will be fun.
I also got accepted to go on an Internship Expedition to Washington D.C from June 7th till the 10th. I'm stoked to go back east and be interviewed and go on tours of different companies that maybe eventually I could intern at. Even if I don't decide to take an internship out there I'm excited to learn all about what goes on in my field and to be in that atmosphere. It will be a great learning experience.
June 11th I will be running in the Teton Dam Half Marathon! It has been one of my life goals to do this, we'll see how it goes since I haven't found too much time to train. The other day I wanted to go on 5 mile run, but ended up getting lost in Rexburg and it turned out I ran for 8 miles. It felt so good, hopefully 13.1 miles will feel that good too! I recieved a new calling this semester and it has definitely caused me to go out of my comfort zone and stretch myself. But just with these few weeks I have been doing it I have grown so much. I am one of the gospel doctrine teachers in my ward and it is quite intimidating.
Well, that is my life in a nutshell! Life is so good!
No comments:
Post a Comment