Thursday, January 19, 2012

I love to see the temple...I'm going there someday!


Twenty-one days ago I was able to experience the "best day of my life" as I entered the LDS San Diego Temple to make sacred covenants with the Lord. It was a beautiful experience and as I sat their in the 10 o'clock session I couldn't help but smile as I felt the spirit so strong. Looking around I was surrounded by several family members and friends which helped add to the spirit and love that was in the room. Since that day I have been able to go back to the temple every week with my mom, it has been so fun to go so often and learn something knew every time I go. I'm excited for 15 more days to come when I will be able to enter the temple again but this time with Devin and be sealed to him for eternity. I'm so grateful for temples and the convenience is it for me right now to go so often. I'm excited to move to Provo and also have that temple so close so Devin and I can go together each week! The temple is truly an amazing place! I love it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you! You are amazing!! I can't wait to see you!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete