This semester has been quite busy for me and probably one of the hardest semesters since I've been up at school. I always go throughout my day trying to count my many blessings and to find joy in the journey. Lately it has been a bit stressful and have been presented with a lot of decisions. I would like to express my thanks to those people in my life that make my day so much better. I have so many good people in my life at this time and they are a great strength to me.
For example last night I came home from the library at 11:30pm and there was a note on my bed from one of my fhe brother's just telling me how much I have done for him and how he really appreciates it. When in reality he has been so great to me!
Then today I go into work at the Kimball building after devotional and I was caught off guard when someone comes to deliver me a vase of flowers. And a note that said hope this brightens up your day! It truly did! Flowers always brings a smile to my face and makes my day so much better.
Lastly, I have also been bless with great friends and family who have called me or given me text messages throughout my day that make me smile and have always been there for me when times get tough. Even though I am a thousand miles from some family and friends, we are still able to keep those strong ties.
Lastly, I have also been bless with great friends and family who have called me or given me text messages throughout my day that make me smile and have always been there for me when times get tough. Even though I am a thousand miles from some family and friends, we are still able to keep those strong ties.
Although these are just little things, they definitely bring joy to my life. Just knowing that someone cares is a good feeling. I can't express how much each of these little joys of life mean to me, and they always come in the moments that I need it most! Life is so great!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment