Oh and I will be giving out my autograph on the weekends for whoever would like one, since that is the only time I will be available :) And at that time I will take the opportunity to thank all who have helped me get to this point in my life. Being famous is hardwork! haha.
Thursday, October 7, 2010
I'm Famous!
I am famous…ok not really, but for BYU-Idaho I could maybe be considered famous. My face is all over campus in the different buildings and is currently on the homepage of the www.mybyui.edu. It has always been a goal of mine since being here at BYU-Idaho to have a picture of me or a quote in the scroll (our school newspaper), I have never even dreamt about having my picture around campus and on the website for all to see! Oh the little amusements of life that make me so happy! What a great day at BYU-Idaho!
So it is a little stretched out, but it still makes me happy :) Also, if you are interested you all should go on the Meso-America Tour! It's amazing! (thought I should put a plug in since that is what I am advertising).
Oh and I will be giving out my autograph on the weekends for whoever would like one, since that is the only time I will be available :) And at that time I will take the opportunity to thank all who have helped me get to this point in my life. Being famous is hardwork! haha.
Oh and I will be giving out my autograph on the weekends for whoever would like one, since that is the only time I will be available :) And at that time I will take the opportunity to thank all who have helped me get to this point in my life. Being famous is hardwork! haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment