Today I found the Chamber of Secrets in Idaho! Lindsey, Michelle, Cami C., VH, and I went exploring at the Teton Dam. VH took us on a hike down a steep cliff type thing down to the river below. After almost not making it down alive we found a tunnel and yes, it led to the Chamber of Secrets! Although I may have gotten gashed in the leg on the way down, entering this Chamber added new excitement as we all acted like we were from Harry Potter, I was dubbed the character of Hermoine Granger. We had to climb through some bars and into a tiny whole that we could barely fit in. It then opened up to the Chamber (as we liked to call it). It was like a big metal pipe and there was water on the ground so we had to walk with our feet widely apart. It was pitch black in there so luckily I had my head lamp and a flash light. It also made some really good echo sounds, so of course we were quoting Harry Potter the whole way. It was the perfect timing to enter this chamber because I had just finished the 2nd book of Harry Potter this morning so it was already on my mind. It felt so real!
 |
| Inside the Chamber |
 |
| We conquered the battle to get to the Chamber |
 |
Climbing in the little whole to the Chamber,
don't mind the words written below me (it wasn't that bad) |
 |
| Almost there! |
 |
| Yep...Definitely the Chamber of Secrets! |
 |
| We all made it! |
 |
| On top, before climbing down |
 |
| Lindsey and I by the river |
 |
| Let the Adventures begin! |
No comments:
Post a Comment