The past couple of weeks of my life:
Project Inspire
I talked about it a little in my last post so I just wanted to put some pictures on my blog even though I didn't take a whole lot, but it was a great week!
 |
My group for the week: Brad, Thomas, Sam, Jeff, Leah,
Casandra, Sadie, Me, and Rick...Best group ever! |
 |
| Such a great view right where we were working |
 |
| Rick was my work partner and I love this kid! |
 |
| We found this little hide out after exploring a little off the trail |
 |
| Awesome waterfall behind us! |
Blackfoot
After Project Inspire a group of us went out to Blackfoot to go floating at our favorite spot...groveland rapids. It was so great!
 |
| We all went bridge jumping the day before we went to Blackfoot! So scary! |
 |
| Holding the tubes down in the back of the truck while on our way home |
 |
| Time to float! |
Family Reunion
This year for our family reunion we went to East Canyon, some of the activities we did include: swivel ball, swimming, foot zoning, coconut oil, played with the cousins, volleyball, basketball, shopping, made homemade pizzas, etc. What a great time!
 |
| Just a picture in the kitchen getting ready to make the pizzas |
Elaine's Baby Blessing: so I am officiall an aunt x2!
 |
| My new little niece...Elaine! |
 |
| My two nieces! |
 |
So it was Alan's Birthday and the cake they got had black frosting on it
and it turned everyones teeth black, don't we look so attractive? |
Mocktail Party
Casandra Orduno had a mocktail party towards the end of the semester, we had a good time dressing up and trying to speek in bristish accents.
 |
| We may have drank a little too much that night! |
 |
| Don't we look good... |
Wal Mart Fun
One night after FHE we went to Wal Mart because we didn't have any finals to study for and I think we had a little too much fun in the kid isles.
 |
| Still not old enough for a real bike...got to have those training wheels! |
 |
| I love Kira's face in this piciture, and yes we are jamming out to princess pianos |
Floating
 |
That day we rode our bikes until we found a good spot to jump in the canal,
we basically froze but it was some good times! |
Life is so good!
No comments:
Post a Comment